Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snowquestration...YAY!

Alrightie guys...so I almost forget to do a post today (already.lol) even though I was off today.  We were supposed to be getting a "snowstorm" which turned out to be just sleet and rain in my area. I wanted to run around my house with joy when I learned that my job was closed but instead I resorted to watching my eyelids and running around in my dreams. Take that mr.snooze button! Whenever I hear that work is closed for inclement weather it brings back that childhood nostalgia of staying home from school!

It's pretty ridiculous how frantic people become when they hear snow is coming. People literally lose their minds. I boycott supermarkets around that time because it is pure insanity. People....do we really need 10 cartons of eggs?Like any Caribbean family,  I always have an enormous sack of rice sitting around in my house that lasts about a good 2 years.LOL. I won't go hungry.   I think that meteorologists get some kind of kickback for predicting events that won't happen. I truly this so....no really....think about it!

Check out this video.... it is sooo funny. Why do people behave this way when a storm is predicted? 


Today was my off day for exercise. Yesterday I got in 3 miles of walking.So far I am staying on track.  :) Even though I was home I stayed on track with my eating also. YAY! *Pats self on back* One day at a time.  I turn 30 in August this year. God willing. My goal is to lose 30lbs by 30. If I lose more...great but I am really going to try to hit that goal. It is totally reasonable. I will keep you posted on how I am doing.

I have to hit the sack now. I have some reading to do and I have an early start tomorrow.

Ciao! Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment