Monday, March 25, 2013

It's been awhile......

Hi folks. It seems like an eternity since my last post. I am trying to get in at least 1 post per week. These last few weekends have been busy busy busy! Over the last 5 weekends, I think I have gone to 5 showers (baby, bridal,  engagement, etc). While it has been fun, I am beat from the weekends out.  I have one more left this week. I will be heading to the sunny Florida for my cousin's engagement party which should be pretty awesome. I am dreading the drive. I waited too late to find a flight....so I got screwed! Lol. Oh well. At least I will be getting out of this dreadful cold weather. Amen to that!

Aside from the showers, I have been on an organizing frenzy!  I am spring cleaning purging, sorting, labeling for the last couple of weekends as well. I realize that I have a slight OCD with organization, order and structure. I hate not knowing where things are or having to find them and I also hate clutter.  So I am taking on a very big project of organizing my ENTIRE house.It's something that I have been wanting to do for awhile but it's been a daunting task so I have avoided it but I can't take it anymore. I will try to take pictures and post them along the way on my organization frenzy. My husband thinks I am a maniac because I get the urge to organize at the most random of times in the most obsessive way. LOL. It doesn't help that we are complete opposites in terms of organization.Throwing everything in an industrial bag, away from sight is organization enough for him coincidentally my father used to do the same thing! *Sigh*

I have nothing really exciting to talk about this post. I am tired and sore from walk/running 5 miles today. I am in Week 4 of my '6 week to a 5k' training program. YAY! I am stuck at a 15lb weight loss now. I think I need to add weight training. I think I will do that starting April 1st. Adding a new routine this week would lead to an epic fail because I am heading out of town. It would be best that I start that when I come back.

Sorry for the uninteresting post but I am sure I will have much more to share when I come back from FLA. Now off to bed!  :) Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment